We are close to Liverpool Railway station on the main south line and close to the Liverpool bus stop near Westfields. It has large clean treatment rooms, with all modern conveniences including state of the art electronic massage tables and friendly qualified staff.
All treatments are by appointment only so there is NO WAITING for your treatment. New Patients are always welcome – please contact us to discuss an initial consultation.
KEVIN SHAW is a FULLY REGISTERED PRACTITIONER with the CHINESE MEDICINE BOARD OF AUSTRALIA.
HICAPS now available for fast claims on the spot.
After completing a 4 year University Acupuncture Degree in 1994, Kevin expanded his studies by completing Advanced Acupuncture Certificate Training in China, studying and working in a Chinese Hospital. Further studies included Bowen therapy, Hypnotherapy and Chinese Herbal Medicine. In 1995 he purchased the Rainbow Healing Centre and has owned and managed it since. During the past 25 years, working as an Acupuncturist in Liverpool, Kevin has not only established himself as a well respected member of the community, he is also working closely with Medical Practitioners in the area. His continuing education throughout each year keeps him up to date with the latest advancements in Acupuncture.
Kevin has a special interest in all types of Musculoskeletal conditions including sports injuries and rehabilitation.
Outside interests include martial arts and spending quality time with his family and friends.
- Registered Acupuncturist with Chinese Medicine Board of Australia
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Acupuncture)
- Advanced Certificate of Acupuncture (China)
- Certificate of Bowen Therapy
- Certificate of Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Certificate of National Acupuncture Detoxification Association NADA (International)
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Accredited member of the ATMS (Australian Traditional Medicine Association)